First step: We pour the milk into the bag and close it
Second step: We put ice then add salt to make the ice stick together.
Third step: We use test tube rack to push up the ice on the milk bag to make it freeze.
Fourth step: When the milk is already frozen, add topping and chocolate sauce.
1) why do we add salt to the ice?
- To make the ice stick together.
2) why do we add the cookies and other things, only after the milk has frozen slightly
- They will make our milk ice-cream tastier
3) what are two factors that affect the freezing you think?
- ice and salt
4) why do you need a bit of air in the bag?
- Because it will be more space of milk to move in the bag and make it free